- ETM Home
- About MSETM
- Student Resources
- Contact Us
If you are planning to apply for graduation there are some administrative items that need attention at the beginning of your final semester.
- Start the process by notifying the MSETM office that you are planning to graduate by sending an email to Brenda Johnson. (email@example.com). Summer grads should notify MSETM office in Spring if they want to participate in Spring ceremonies.
- Update your plan of study. All students should have filed a plan of study at the half-way point of the program. If that is the case, the MSETM office will have a copy of your plan in your file. Usually some changes need to be made to reflect the courses you actually completed. Your advisor (Brenda) will review your plan and let you know when it is ready.
- Complete the Graduation Clearance Form. While your plan is being reviewed you you can complete the graduation clearance form located in the Grad College Round Up. Go to http://planofstudy.okstate.edu. login using your okey credentials and follow the "Graduation Clearance Form" link.
- Online Diploma Applications: After you graduation clearance form has been received and recorded by the graduate college you may complete the Diploma Application. Go Student Self Service, (must be logged into http://my.okstate.edu) click on the "Student tab", then "Student Records", then "Apply to Graduate" and follow the instructions there.
Changing your Diploma Delivery Option — you may change your diploma delivery option online through the last day of finals week in your final semester.
Changing your Expected Graduation Term — if you have filed a diploma application for a given semester and need to change your expected graduation date, you have the following options:
- Submit a Diploma Application Revocation form with the Office of the Registrar. Once the original diploma application has been revoked, you will be able to submit a new diploma application online.
- Diploma applications will automatically expire for students who didn't meet all degree requirements approximately six weeks after final exams for a given semester. You may wait until you receive an email indicating that your original diploma application has expired, and then submit a new diploma application online.